View Single Post
Old 08-28-08, 11:05 AM   #35
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: MMORPGs are getting to easy and taking too much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Yes I can. I spend months and months in both of them as you did and there wasn't much difference between the two in time spent. Yeah they cut down on the trash mob but there was not a huge difference.

The brood room is two parts and it was ALL trash mobs. LOL Just because warlocks got to shine there doesn't mean they are not trash mobs. LOL!
Uh...if you really spent that much time in BWL then you know that the brood room consisted mainly of a non-stop grind to the boss, which involved less tanking than healing and mana conservation. You approached it completely differently from any other trash area. It was the first "gauntlet" type area in the game. Did you actually ever finish BWL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing
It still averaged out to about the same time as MC. They both were time sinks and sucked. Actually I liked MC better.
Again I'd have to ask if you ever actually finished BWL...I cannot honestly conceive of how anyone could prefer MC. Not only was it shorter, but the time spent in the instance was almost 70% boss fights compared to MC's 20-25%. Nefarian alone took almost 20 minutes. Trash pulls are always boring but in MC they constituted the vast majority of the time spent in the instance. I can count on my hands how many pulls there were in BWL, in MC I can't even remember how many there were. The bosses were all tank-and-spank encounters in MC as well while in BWL each fight offered a unique mechanic which improved the quality of all the players in the raid and most importantly was fun to learn. Honestly you'd have to know literally nothing about the game or care absolutely nothing about the strategic element of raiding to prefer MC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing
If you like games that punish you for playing then play all the "fantastic" games by the people who made EQ *cough*Vanguard*cough*. If you don't then play games like WoW. It really friking doesn't matter. Just stop complaining about games you don't like being to easy. NO ONE FRIKING CARES! This is what I hate about gamers. They constantly complain about **** they don't like. Then don't play the damn game.
QFT...very tiresome to hear these unwarranted complaints over and over again.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote