View Single Post
Old 08-28-08, 06:15 PM   #51
CaptnStubing

Default Re: MMORPGs are getting to easy and taking too much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I love when people automatically call a class crap when its skills are not as good as others, its not only about the character skills but also the players. You could be playing the weakest class against the toughest but if your a more skilled player then the other guy you still have the opportunity to beat him.

It's alot like a player with a standard pistol in CS versus a player who has an AWP, yeah the awp is better but if the guy doesn't know how to use it, then it wont matter if the player with the pistol knows how to play well.
The difference is you don't spend 5 months leveling up your AWP to find out it is poop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
captin, how is it not a comparison of abilities if you are relating it to time wasted? I think time in pvp is wasted cause the gear is useless in pve (for most classes).
Huh? How can you not understand what I said? My point is people spend months and months in raids waiting to get gear. They then strut around in their gear acting all bad ass. Those same people come in to battle grounds and get their asses kicked by PVPers like me with high skill because they are relying completely on their gear. I was making fun of raiders, that is it.
Same deal.
Quote:
Btw if you really are shadow then you reallt shouldn't be picking fights with anyone thats well geared. currently shadow priest suck in pvp. It will be better in wotlk but currently dps is medicore.. hp is low.. pvp talents are low (Surviving crits and all that), its pretty strictly a pve solo grind and raid battery build atm.
again Huh? Why do you even care? I pick fights with whom ever comes in front of me. Most the time I win but because I am a shadow priest every fight is hard, except for hunters and most locks. If I get the jump on them I almost always win. The rest eat me up but I don't mind dying.

It won't be better in the expansion. LMAO! Shadow priest will still suck. They will still be targeted first and die first. That is how blizzard has decided they want to ignore priests. I know that and I am fine with it. That is why I fight in the back ground as a support pvp class.

Have you see dual wielding 2hander warriors? They will be the next GOD class in WoW.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote