View Single Post
Old 09-04-08, 03:57 AM   #23
agentkay

Default Re: Crysis Warhead Full Intro Leaked

I don't think it's that unrealistic when you think about it. Lets see in the story it's not explained how the guys operate the suits and change the suits abilities (and no, they surely don't have a mouse ). I'd assume its based on thought-control, seems quite a realistic possiblity considering that it is based in the future and there have been experiments on this technology for years. So imagine when he used sprint and switched to strength mode just a split of a second before he jumped, he still would have had the momentum and could have performed the move (the jump onto the truck) like in that intro.

Anyway, very cool intro, makes me think that it would be nice if we could put the suit ablities on single keys so that we could change them quite rapidly.

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote