Originally Posted by wolfgar
Take her to best buy (or similar)
Show her the 61" Sony plasma (approx $5000 or more)
Then show her the 61A750 LED DLP. (at $1800 on sale, check 'BigRiver' mail order)
- Make big statement about how you would prefer the more advanced Sony technology, but agree that is just way too much to spend.
- Then go into the stability and dependability of the <cough> older technology and that this one is a 2nd generation: much safer purchase.
- Be the self sacrificing hero.
- Have major football party.
- start secretly saving for rest of Blu-Ray and audio upgrade
She knows me to well but thanks for the input.