View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 11:43 AM   #10
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Warhammer is a huge disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Schme View Post
I don't need to see a user opinion to know WAR is going to flop although it was reassuring. I watched a gameplay trailer for WAR a little while ago and I was in awe. This? This is what people are hyping about? This is it? It looks like out of proportioned characters doing the same **** that they would do in WoW except they look more retarded doing it. As for the starter towns and quest style, I have no comment but it seems like a let down. WoW4Lyfe. Yes I have quit three times and yes I have gone back twice, but i swear this is going to be the last time...
This is what I don't get about people. People like you Schme are so worried about a new game coming out. I don't understand that. Why? Why do you care if a new game comes out and flops or succeeds? I also don't get the fanboy crap. Seriously fanboyism is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen. You guys actually want other games to fail so you can have some sense that what you have dumped into WoW for the last 4 years actually gives meaning to your habit. How sick is that?

These fanboys are the same tards that run around on their night elf rogue jumping where ever they go. They also constantly spam murloc jokes over and over in the trade channel. Oh but every time one of these players wants to slam someone else in chat they call them a "kid" or say "what are you 14 or something". As if 21 or 22 is actually a adult.

Quote:
I don't need to see a user opinion to know WAR is going to flop although it was reassuring.
This quote is mind numbingly dumb. Why the hell do you care? What is your problem? Do you not get enough iron in your diet? I like to try new games. If they are fun I'll play them but I invest no amount of heart or time in any game.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote