View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 12:21 PM   #12
Mr.Schme

Default Re: Warhammer is a huge disappointment

I guess you're partially right. I do have a bias towards WoW, it's a great game, but people go off on it about certain aspects of the game in which I think are fine, just differences in opinion. Oh and Stub I'm not worried, not even concerned about WAR, in fact, today was the first time I thought about it since I watched the gameplay. What mainly gets me are the QQers in WoW talking crap about the game that they are CURRENTLY playing and how WAR will be their messiah and all their problems will be solved. Just like how you dislike Obama and his supporters *cough*

As for the fanboy thing, I am a fanboy, even though I don't play anymore, Blizzard has created a game that brought entirely new people into the mmo world, its mainstream, jokes you hear everyday (outside of wow) have derived from it and people know what the hell you're talking about. For it's widespread appeal and what it's created I remain a fanboy.

But you're wrong about assuming how I am over the internet. I am young, yes, but unlike you, I don't like to argue over the internet or start any type of drama, it seems like a waste of time and energy. And I don't do any of the things that you wrote, and I'll assume right back that you're more the type to slam someone with "kid" or a comment about age. What you say and think disappears, but what you write on a forum stays.
Mr.Schme is offline   Reply With Quote