View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 07:17 PM   #21
Dvahlish

Default Re: Warhammer is a huge disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
This is what I don't get about people. People like you Schme are so worried about a new game coming out. I don't understand that. Why? Why do you care if a new game comes out and flops or succeeds? I also don't get the fanboy crap. Seriously fanboyism is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen. You guys actually want other games to fail so you can have some sense that what you have dumped into WoW for the last 4 years actually gives meaning to your habit. How sick is that?

These fanboys are the same tards that run around on their night elf rogue jumping where ever they go. They also constantly spam murloc jokes over and over in the trade channel. Oh but every time one of these players wants to slam someone else in chat they call them a "kid" or say "what are you 14 or something". As if 21 or 22 is actually a adult.

This quote is mind numbingly dumb. Why the hell do you care? What is your problem? Do you not get enough iron in your diet? I like to try new games. If they are fun I'll play them but I invest no amount of heart or time in any game.
LOL Stubbing Very well said.....
I have found for "some" reason that the biggest critics of WAR have infact been diehard wow players......
It doesnt surprise me at all...and the attitude of many wow players is one of the reason I left that game in the furst place...a bunch of elitest wankers that could bear the thought for just one minute that there might be a gme released that might challenge thier beloved MMORPG....

If you love wow...thats fine..play the damn game but is there any need to flame every other MMORPG that comes into existence?
There can be more than onre good game out there ! *shock*

I think WAR is great and I think it will challenge Blizz...but so what?
I just hope that the wow players go down with thier sinking ship, but I bet most of them will end up playing WAR eventually anyway.