View Single Post
Old 09-17-08, 05:52 PM   #92
Rakeesh

Default Re: World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King

I just realized they did a huge nerf to the 51 point feral talent in the latest beta build. Shapeshifting of any kind will now break it, and it now only works against fear. Priest psychic scream and warlock death coil do not count as fear, rather they count as horror, so it doesn't work against those.

It's basically a heavily watered down version of the hunters 41 point talent with a shorter duration and a longer cooldown. When you consider we already have another talent to reduce the duration of fear effects, and it is extremely easy to force a druid to have to waste it with something as simple as curse of tongues or frostbolt, nevermind all of the other cc's in the game...it is now easily the most useless 51 point talent in the game

Oh and did I mention that you can't use the improved tiger's fury during berserk either? Once your energy is spent under berserk...its just spent and there aint **** you can do.

Lawl.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote