View Single Post
Old 09-17-08, 07:22 PM   #96
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?

Default Re: World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK View Post
I just realized they did a huge nerf to the 51 point feral talent in the latest beta build. Shapeshifting of any kind will now break it, and it now only works against fear. Priest psychic scream and warlock death coil do not count as fear, rather they count as horror, so it doesn't work against those.

It's basically a heavily watered down version of the hunters 41 point talent with a shorter duration and a longer cooldown. When you consider we already have another talent to reduce the duration of fear effects, and it is extremely easy to force a druid to have to waste it with something as simple as curse of tongues or frostbolt, nevermind all of the other cc's in the game...it is now easily the most useless 51 point talent in the game

Oh and did I mention that you can't use the improved tiger's fury during berserk either? Once your energy is spent under berserk...its just spent and there aint **** you can do.

Lawl.
who knows with this one, the nerfbat might undo some of what it did. I hear what your saying about the nerf though, it went from something to be excited to play my feral again to a ... well you already know that answer. They are not done yet so we will see.
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote