View Single Post
Old 09-15-02, 06:59 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 77

I don't know of any Nvidia made solutions, but you can use a VGA to Component Transcoder to do it, Audio Authority VGA to Component (Y-Pb-Pr) Transcoder. You can grab more info from How to connect your PC to your Digital/HDTV

Hope that helps.
OliverRedfox is offline