View Single Post
Old 09-28-08, 07:56 AM   #1844
omzig
Comfortably Numb

Default Re: Flight Simulator X Full Version Feedback Thread

Hey guys

@NuBee glad to hear your on the mend & welcome back

Thanks for the kind words Tim & thanks for the wallpapers seems Arizona's climate give you acess to some very defined cloud edges which i must say look fantastic

i just wish Aces had gotten ther heads out and given us cloud shadows instead of ****pit shadows your clouds are just screaming for some complimenting ground shadows to complete the immersion....

& Yes thats my first set of clouds im quite happy with them sofar & im thinking of work up a full freeware ENV package much like you did under FS9,its gonna be a few months in the making & im sure my cloud & edge quality will improve once i have access to some better equipment & better weather UK aut/winter is pretty much all overcast!

This first set is pretty much a gap bridge'er for my own use untill REX hits,i do own FEX but since i reinstall vista & FSX last week i cant be bothered to reinstall or use it + i freaking hate that flight1 wrapper crap total PITA

So for those without FEX and or ppl who are just waitting for REX here a SHD! replacement set of cumulus to try out in the mean time

RS Download readme gives the low down and backup install instructions

Linky preview thumbs to 1920x1200 Pic's

Enjoy
Steve
omzig is offline   Reply With Quote