View Single Post
Old 10-03-08, 02:49 PM   #70
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Official Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
My warrior specced protection was my favorite class by far. Naturally I am eying the Black Orc very closely. I love the aesthetics and tone of the Greenskins.

If any of my multiple rerolls taught me anything it's that I prefer melee classes, preferably defensive-oriented but strong enough to hold their own.

BTW probably picking this up after work today!
Black Orc and Chosen One are fun as heck. Their taunt even works in PVP. If you taunt someone they do less damage until they hit you a couple of time. It is a brilliant use of one of the tank's core abilities.

One thing that I do not like is the fact that healers are almost impossible to kill unless you have 4 people all hitting them. They need to fix that. Bright Wizards are over powered but the more gear people get the more you can chew them up and spit them out.

One thing that really does bug me are the renown rewards. They suck unless you are into toughness and wounds stats as tanks are. I have only taken a couple of jewelry items from there. The rest of the time I never bothered to go to a keep to get any of that crap. The only good items are from influence points.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote