View Single Post
Old 10-08-08, 09:36 AM   #3
Beavermatic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Default Re: Decide the fate of my new GTX280...

possibly, if the decision to sell it is made, I was considering reselling if for $300.....

But im a bit indecisive... I will wait out to see what others say first.
Beavermatic is offline   Reply With Quote