View Single Post
Old 10-08-08, 02:19 PM   #12
Beavermatic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Default Re: Decide the fate of my new GTX280...

Leaning so far to keep it,

also, another deciding factor is when to expect the Core i7 processors to come out. I may save my extra $$$ to upgrade to that, if they are coming out in the next couple of months... though ive heard they may not be out until oct 2009... so in that case, I am looking to spend these funds on something thats either out allready or will be out within the next couple of months...
Beavermatic is offline   Reply With Quote