View Single Post
Old 10-08-08, 03:36 PM   #9
DansFace

Default Re: Thoughts on the new Duel Spec option coming to WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK View Post
3.0 is supposed to bring in a lot more balance and make specs like Prot Warriors viable for PvP. Look at that spec I posted, specifically at the deep Prot talent 'Warbringer'.

Warbringer allows you to use Charge in any stance and while in combat. Concussion Blow will do damage based upon 3/4 of your AP. There's a tier 1 talent in Fury that gives you AP based upon how much Armor you have. Impale has moved up a notch in Arms and doesn't require Deep Wounds.

I've looked at other classes and have seen a lot of balance changes to increase the fun factor with whatever you decide to roll. Warrior is just my #1 toon.

That being said, I am very happy with Warhammer right now and look forward to playing some more of my Ironbreaker tonight.

What about rage generation? I never use stuns on my war unless I have 4+ mobs pounding on me.

Would prot be able to generate enough rage in PvP?

i5 2500k @ 5.0 GHZ cooled with a H70, ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3, CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) , Radeon 6970 2GB, X-Fi Music, and Corsair 650w
DansFace is offline   Reply With Quote