View Single Post
Old 10-09-08, 12:38 PM   #5
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Warhammer complaint thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
Dude, it's EXACTLY the same as BGs. I know it's easy to lose sight of that given the novelty and all, but what you do in WAR is no different from WoW as far as PvP is concerned. The only difference would be the open world city raids which have yet to materialize. Maybe once the game has some time to grow and new patches and content are added it will differentiate itself but for now it's just plain boring.
I didn't say the SCs were different. I said I view it as killing the enemy each time I see them. I don't think of it as a grind to get gear.

RvR is far more fun than BGs and SCs. It is a blast trying to take over keeps.

The biggest advantage War has over WoW is no druids. Tanks are actually tanks in War PVP. They are harder to kill. This forces you to go after their healers. In WoW magic can take out a tank easily. This is not the case in War. In every way War's PVP is better and it has the added advantage of not being WoW. You don't have the stupid looking metrosexual armor and weapons. No murloc talk in chat and no Chuck Norris talk.

The higher you go up the more fun the game becomes. I was where you were when I started but it changed. Tier 1 is boring as hell. T2 is ok but T3 is much more fun. You also have much more RvR. I don't know how long I will play War but right now I am having fun.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote