View Single Post
Old 10-11-08, 08:54 PM   #13
gerardfraser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 237
Default Re: My Warhead Config

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
gerard, the ice looked pretty bad in my config but I couldn't figure out what was making the edges of the ice and snow covered rocks look the way they did. I thought it was something to do with just the way the textures were..

what did you change to get rid of them?

I ask so I can go tell the author of Xconfig over at the incrysis forums what to change.
Sure I can tell you no problem,because the way the CFG is set up with all the extra stuff,just change these 2 lines to what I have here
r_SSAO_darkening = 0.3
r_ssao_amount 0.2


Thats it man,sorry I did not check thread sooner,I Changed and deleted the other stuff below and added POM with more FPS


Edit:Also do not forget the coolest part of the whole CFG I added slowmotion
bind q time_scale .3
bind 3 time_scale 1



All other changes I made

Changed these from 3 to 4

### Control stock settings ###
sys_spec_GameEffects = 3
sys_spec_ObjectDetail = 3
sys_spec_Particles = 3
sys_spec_Physics = 3
sys_spec_PostProcessing = 3
sys_spec_Quality = 3
sys_spec_Shading = 3
sys_spec_Shadows = 3
sys_spec_Sound = 3
sys_spec_Texture = 3
sys_spec_VolumetricEffects = 3
sys_spec_Water = 3

Changed this from 1 to 0
r_ColorGrading = 1

Changed this from 1 to 2
r_DepthOfField = 1

Changed this from .05 to .75
r_EnvTexUpdateInterval = 0.05

Changed from 1 to 0
r_HairSortingQuality = 1

Changed these from 3 to 2
q_Renderer = 3
q_ShaderGeneral = 3
q_ShaderPostProcess = 3

Change from 1 to 0
e_particles_object_collisions = 1

Changed from 1024 to 768
e_shadows_max_texture_size = 1024

changed from 1 to 0
e_shadows_from_terrain_in_all_lods = 1

changed from 1 to 0
e_gsm_cache = 1

changed from .6 to .3
r_SSAO_darkening = 0.6

changed from 2 to 1
r_ssao_quality = 2

changed from .1 to 1
r_ssao_radius = 1

changed from .6 to .2
r_ssao_amount 0.6

changed from 1 to 2
r_HDRRendering = 1

changed 0 to 1
r_usepom = 0

changed froom 2 to 1
e_cbuffer = 2



Removed these lines
e_gsm_range_step = 2
sys_physics_cpu = 1
es_ondemandphysics = 1
gpu_particle_physics = 1
r_CoronaFade = 0.5
r_EyeAdaptionClamp = 2.5
r_hdrbrightoffset = 15
r_HDRBrightTreshold = 20
r_Glow = 1
r_eyeadaptationbase=0.3
e_hw_occlusion_culling_objects = 1
e_hw_occlusion_culling_water = 1
e_precache_level = 1
gerardfraser is offline   Reply With Quote