View Single Post
Old 10-13-08, 02:00 PM   #3
MrSavoy

Default Re: Why does this forum talk more about politics than hardware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
This is an nVidia fansite, and we happen to have a a forum for politics as well. Most websites have the same type of format. A lot of people are comfortable in talking about pretty much anything here...so I can't say that is a bad thing.

And as for the other sites...they have the same issue. Maybe not to the same degree, but I know that those other site have open forums where you are allowed to "express yourself".
I appreciate what your saying Disciple but, I do notice A LOT more off topic non hardware related talk here percentage wise than any other hardware related forums. I'm not saying people shouldn't express themselves but when it seems to overtake the main focus of this site I get a little turned off.
3x EVGA, GeForce GTX 470's Superclocked (TRI-SLI) / 2x WESTERN DIGITAL, 640GB WD Caviar Black (WD6401AALS) (Raid 0) / LITE-ON CD-R/CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive / SAMSUNG DVD R/RW / Windows 7 Home Premium 64 / Westy 37" 1080P
MrSavoy is offline   Reply With Quote