View Single Post
Old 10-14-08, 10:00 AM   #41
Monolyth
Meow Mix Kills

Default Re: Warhammer complaint thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish View Post
I dont know what there has been any city seiges yet....I would say you would have to have a considerable number of 40's to do this?
Actually you can be 34-40 for city sieges, there was a weekend hot-fix to correct this issue as it was only allowing 37-40 ranks into city sieges. There have been a couple city sieges I've heard of. One official successful Altdorf siege on Averheim, the other was an exploit by some players.

Quote:
I havent seen a single 40 on our server yet...al though Im sure there are some.
Our highest guildy is 34 and he hasnt seen any 40's yet.
I've seen several 40's already, we only have one in our guild, but last night I was raped in a T3 zone by a marauding Rank 40 Witch Hunter, lawlz.

Quote:
I think we will def see some of these annoying issues resolved with upcomming patches.
Already I have seen some things that annoyed me fixed....like the ability to "join all scenario" choice, and the fact that they did take out the 20 sec wait between sending mail.

All in good time
Definitely, having played DAOC back in the day I am confident Mythic will make the right moves. I just hope we get better PvP'ers and less people that stand there and fight a dorf/high-elf tank and completely ignore the healers/casters. The moment I see my targets health bar go up, I'm looking for a healer to kill /sick my squig on.

Storage 2.0
Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3-iSSD | Core i7 2600K @ 4.5Ghz NH-D14 | 16GB G.Skill@1600Mhz | Areca 1880ix-16 RAID HBA
Temp Storage - 1.8TB (4x450GB Hitachi 15k RPM SAS) | 18TB (12x3TB Hitachi RAID10) | HSPC Tech Station | Corsair HX620 | Windows 7 x64
Monolyth is offline   Reply With Quote