View Single Post
Old 10-14-08, 06:07 PM   #26
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: Might Have Just Got a GTX 260 SC(216) For $119

Meh, I went in thinking it was just one of those crazy amazon promotional deals you hear of so often orginally. My gut told me it was to good to be true but figured I'd shoot for this bargain anyways and this was my first purchase off of Amazon.. After following a couple of threads it seemed to be a bait and switch(which it still could have been the orginal intentions). Seeing how as far as this morning the only thing I had was a missing $125 and two emails confirming a 260 purchase this is what I expected. Anything else arriving at more doorstep and I would it would have had to be resolved to my standard. If not a complaint filed.

But I did get the the apology email and reassured my funds are going to be refunded so no harm.

Still, I find it hard to believe TD is innocent through all of this. They new for 8+ hours that this was going on. People called them, the pictures of the item were changing, etc, etc. Yet they let it go on, collected tons of money and still shipped many MoBo out on monday.

And, from what I've read they're pretty well known for these types of "mistakes". If so they should be investigated anyways.