View Single Post
Old 10-15-08, 04:35 PM   #46
Sidric
Evil Clown Face

Default Re: Warhammer complaint thread

My two biggest complaints by far(coming from a 24 marauder) are the out of control CC and broken spell resistances. I can't count how many times I've been knocked down, knocked back, rooted, all within the span of 30 seconds or less. I understand lightly armored classes need defenses, but they shouldn't be allowed to spam those abilities with impunity. Some immunity timers, even if for only 10 seconds would really help. Oh and tanks with knockback: all I have to say is, WTF?

As far as spell resistances are concerned, I understand that there is a bug with spell crits in that no matter how much corporeal or elemental resistance you stack you will get hit with the full amount. This is probably why a lot of people perceive BW's to be overpowered since they have a lot of DoT's. And they also have that nasty debuff, Playing with Fire I think its called, that reduces healing done to the target by like 50% and also smacks the healer for elemental damage. Yea maybe they still are overpowered even without the spell resistance bug, I dunno for sure but they need to fix the bugs before they start nerfing and buffing classes imo.
[CPU]Intel Q6600 w/ TR Ultra-120 Extreme @ 3GHz
[Mobo]EVGA nForce 680i
[Memory]OCZ PC2-8500 4GB
[GPU] BFG GTX 260
[Sound] ASUS Sonar Dx
[HDD]
--WD Raptor 150GBx2(Raid 0 Striped)--
--Seagate Barrucuda 300GB--
[OS]Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
[Monitor]Gateway FPD2485W

Live/Xfire/PSN: SidRic SteamID: 3_gh05t_3
Sidric is offline   Reply With Quote