View Single Post
Old 10-15-08, 05:41 PM   #49
Sidric
Evil Clown Face

Default Re: Warhammer complaint thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I hate the tank knock back but then I realized most don't know how to use it. 90% of the time they knock be back to my own side and I am out of danger.

What does piss me off about knock backs is when destruction side uses it. Every damn time some moronic tank uses it and knocks the order guy into safety or just out of my range so I can't bash his head in with my axe. FRIKING MORONS! I like my black orc but running after someone because some moron knocked them back is annoying as hell.

As of right now I am getting bored of the game. The same thing happens every time. Bright Wizards one or 2 shot you. Order turtles on the flag. If order is losing they leave the SC. It takes a half an hour to kill a dwarf priest... that is if you can kill them.
lol yea that has aggravated me a few times: about to finish off a witch hunter with a guillotine and wam! a black orc knocks him away like a chew toy . . . but at least on tor anroc they're gonna die anyway because they are taking a lava bath.

that being said, I can't help but chuckle when I see a flying ironbreaker on his way to a fiery doom. maybe its because he's a dwarf, or the fact that I've suffered no small amount of knockbacks from their rune-etched axe BS.
[CPU]Intel Q6600 w/ TR Ultra-120 Extreme @ 3GHz
[Mobo]EVGA nForce 680i
[Memory]OCZ PC2-8500 4GB
[GPU] BFG GTX 260
[Sound] ASUS Sonar Dx
[HDD]
--WD Raptor 150GBx2(Raid 0 Striped)--
--Seagate Barrucuda 300GB--
[OS]Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
[Monitor]Gateway FPD2485W

Live/Xfire/PSN: SidRic SteamID: 3_gh05t_3
Sidric is offline   Reply With Quote