View Single Post
Old 10-18-08, 10:02 AM   #6
Lfctony

Default Re: Syndicate sequel in the works!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
I loved the original Syndicate... I was pretty young when I played it, so the memory is foggy, but I remember sitting in front of my PC and going at it for hours at a time. I also remember constantly watching the opening cinematics and such, because they were so cool. It might honestly be the root of my love for cyberpunk.

Starbreeze is an excellent studio... Chronicles of Rid**** was amazing, as was The Darkness. I have heard neither sold extremely well, which is a shame because both games were AAA titles for me and on my favorite games list. I look forward to what they can do with Syndicate.

I also look forward to their massive Chronicles of Rid**** update, if they ever release the damn thing.
Captnkill's **** is not censored!!! Mine and yours are!
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600@3.2Ghz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21

PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner

Boycott Starforce...

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Lfctony is offline   Reply With Quote