Re: X58 Motherboards Previews
Yeah, I'm gonna wait a couple of months for prices to go down. I see no reason to upgrade at the moment, everything I play runs great. I will probably wait until early next year.
Last edited by lee63; 11-02-08 at 07:21 PM.