It feels like a single player game with co-op and some multiplay.
Some of the things that have put me off of the game:
- The lack of uniqueness. Every class looks exactly the same as they level. Character customization is sub-par.
- Inability to get other mounts or use other armors/weapons.
- Lack of zone chat to help reinforce certain areas or warn people.
- Order does have less appealing classes. I found I only like Dwarfs classes, the one I want the most isn't even in the game (Hammerer).
- Engine still runs sluggish. I don't mean frame rate drops, but actual laggy gameplay.
- Crappy crafting system. I don't even think it should be in the game.
- Basically a stripped down WoW with slightly better graphics. Doesn't bring much new to the table.
That being said, I'm having tons of fun on my warrior in WoW now that Prot is viable in PvP.