View Single Post
Old 10-23-08, 09:22 AM   #43
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: Suggestion for "hiding" the testing forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolyth View Post
What you call "spam" in the testing forum is good times for some of us, would you prefer we moved our posts to P&R, Open, Sports, Linux! I didn't think so, we already do our part to ensure that topics don't get too heated with our lighthearted funnies. Besides would you rather see 25 new posts or 2?

I challenge you to find a forum where people can connect on a completely humorous level and find comedic joy in the simplest of forms without the rigmarole of maintaining/defending your various social/lifestyle affiliations.
Dude, make it optional. If you don't have a clue about what I am saying, go do some research before responding.

I have already posted early in this thread that there is no harm in having a spam section, just allow those who don't want to see it to hide it or un-select membership.

It is not very complicated and many forums have just such a means of filtering content that we view.

As for whether I would see 25 posts or 2, we were hardly lacking in traffic here before the testing forums went ape-**** with spammers.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote