View Single Post
Old 10-25-08, 09:53 PM   #145
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Default Re: BloodRayne 2 FSAA Patch 1.41

I've played a bit more and sorry to say, I'm going back to the previous patch. I just missed the video of Ephemera. Those vids add so much to the game for me, I can't hang without them. I'll have to do without the high res textures as the game still looks fine and I still have my fsaa. Keep up the good work and maybe this problem may get solved sometime.

What's weird is when the videos would play with the purple screen with audio, it wasn't like they weren't being played, it's more like they were being played but the game is covering the screen with purple. I say that because when it's playing, I can hit the space bar and the video will show for a second or so and then skip on past the vid to the game. So it seems like it's playing but showing the screen with a purple covering over it, like playing a movie and opening a webpage over it, movie is still playing and you can still hear it but you're now looking at a webpage.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote