View Single Post
Old 10-26-08, 07:37 AM   #11
Rakeesh

Default Re: I wana play WoW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
I love the mage probably the most but what worries me is I see lvl 70's running around with 7K health :/. I mean last night I finally spec'ed out my druid boomkin and he starfired once for 4600 on a lvl 71 mob. WTF! So I'd imagine mages get 2 shotted left and right. Especailly with all of the CC. I mean I had a pally and rogue approach me and they slaughtered me fast. I never once was not stunned during it.
Eh...7k health is pretty low. Seriously if I see somebody running around with that much, expect me to kill them very fast. My druid has around 11k health in all of his specs, except his tanking spec which is around 16k.

Have you tried every playstyle your druid has? My main is a druid. For PVE there are 4 different roles to play, and for PVP there are 4 different playstyles as well, each of them very powerful. And were not talking little differences between each spec, were talking huge, like a whole other class when you re-spec, MUCH bigger differences than when other classes re-spec.

As for your starfire hitting for 4600, thats fine and all (well, actually mine crits for 7k) but if people are dumb enough to let you take the time to cast spells like that they deserve what they have coming. In general I agree that PVP is pretty broken right now though. There is a huge problem with people dieing so fast in PVP, and it has really dumbed it down a lot. It is for other reasons than spells with long cast times and high burst being dropped though. Blizzard has talked about it on the forums but they haven't said what they are going to do about it.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote