1. Blu Ray is not dead just very very slow adoption due to ridiculous pricing on movies.
2. Netflix and Tivo signed a deal for streaming video over a ISP.
3. Streaming is good as long as the ISP's don't care about competition and limit your bandwidth like Comcast did @ 250GB a month.
4. Me personally I will always want a hard copy of a movie in HD not to mention I want the best image quality I can get.
5. Sony needs to pull there head out of there ass and drop the prices for faster adoption and the fact that the economy is in a major slowdown.
6. I really miss HD-DVD.