View Single Post
Old 08-30-03, 12:25 AM   #9
cricket

had to cancell out of my first download of the demo cause it was taking forever....played some enemy territory for awhile then...decided to try download again...waited 7 minutes for download to start from 3ddownloads.com..installed the game..set up my controls (which i only change a couple)..let graphics at highest details....started the mission on regular difficulty level.......AND THEN I WAS AMAZED AT HOW GOOD THIS GAME LOOKED..all the firing/shelling/parachuting/the moon....totally awesome!!!

if you see any weapons that are better than yours on the ground you can pick them up using the "F" key (use key)..i picked up a sniper riffle with a scope and it was real handy ..anyone pick this sniper riffle with scope up? (it is near the dead enemies body near wall in middle of mission)

i think they were bluffing about not releasing this demo, just to pysch everybody out...then we would want it even more.

I just checked EBGAMES STORE web site and they are saying release date for this is 11-04-03 and the price is $49.99 ( kinda high price )
1GB (2 X 512MB) Kingston HyperX (KHX3200AKB/1GR (2-3-2-6)
XFX NVIDIA 7600GT AGP (256MB) (@ 580Mhz Core-1.5Ghz Memory Speeds)
80 GB MAXTOR DIAMOND MAX 9 (8Mb Cache)
WINXP HOME ED -w/Vista Transformation Pack 6
ANTEC SLK 3700 BQE CASE
Nec ND-1100A DVD/RW Drive
CD Drive
7 in 1 Multimedia Card reader For My SD Digital Camera Pictures

Last edited by cricket; 08-30-03 at 12:32 AM.
cricket is offline   Reply With Quote