View Single Post
Old 11-11-08, 05:56 PM   #28
Xion X2

Default Re: EVGA GTX 280 FTW Edition 90-Day Step-up if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trans View Post
Time changes doesn't it! I got a good deal and did some trades and went for it so what!
Did some trades and dealt some spades?

Look, as I said before, it's not a personal thing with me. But your online personality is a bit annoying. What makes it annoying is you SUSPECT everyone is envious of your rig, when really.. they're not. At least not most of us. There are lots of individuals in here with killer rigs or who've had them. You're not talking with a bunch of scrubs here.

I've built custom watercooled SLI rigs from scratch, so I'm obviously not envious of your store-bought H20. Nor am I envious of your 280s since I'm coming from a CrossfireX rig with 4 GPUs that was faster than what you have.

I'm not saying that to brag but to offer you some perspective. Most people are not envious or irritated by your rig. It's the way you like to shove your possessions in front of us as if we're all supposed to drool over them like bloodhounds that's annoying. An ounce of humility would be a welcome change. You'd get a lot more praise with a change of attitude.

I know I'm not your dad, but that's my advice. Take it or piss on it, your choice.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote