View Single Post
Old 11-12-08, 09:36 AM   #9
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: Woohoo, I got Duelist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK View Post
I just speced boomkin for the first time since the great ret nerf. I made two ret paladins bubble hearth today Course, I outgeared them a bit bein S4 and all, but still, no more rets in greens going around killing **** anymore.

Feral is impressing me a bit too. I haven't double checked it yet, but I think pounce, maim (no longer breaks on damage btw,) and bash are all on separate diminishing returns. This means you can lock somebody down for up to 15 seconds. Add a cyclone and you are good for 21 seconds, and this gives you enough time to break combat and re-enter stealth for...another pounce, which by this time is off of DR, and you could follow that with another maim, which is also off DR at this point, going up to 31 seconds.

I spent a fair amount of time finding rogues to lolstunlock. Little OP bastards deserve it, and it makes me laugh my ass off each time they stand around stunlocked, in an ironic twist of fate, getting their ass beat and there's nothing they can do about it Properly glyphed and talented my shreds also crit for 4k on targets that are stunned while bleeding (45% crit chance too,) and popping tigers fury > berserk makes this spammable up to 5 times.
Wish I can get in to my druid. I just can't take the shapeshifting, tauren, moonkin looks. I know it's silly but I like to look at the gear I just worked for.

Currently I'm leveling a female orc rogue (named Rockuamadeus)lol. It's extremly insane how fast leveling is nowadays. I think im averaging roughly a lvl an hour when I just get right down to lvling.

But back to the boomkin. Yea, they're pretty badass. I went head to head with a pally who had 17,200 health and won 3 times to his none in the hills of tarren. I'm not sure what his spec was but I don't think it was that Beatyourass spec most are running around with. Still though was pretty epic as we were both always down to the last hp/mana with me some how capitalizing at the end.

Another good time a couple days ago at the town in hinterlands(forget the name) a decked out dwarf pally and rogue showed up and was killing lower lvls(my rogue). So couple guys brought their 70's and the pally/rogue were still jacking them up. So I had my druid over at TM, brought him over and just starting owning(well with the help of the other 2). Had them running. Pally ended up bubble/hearthing out. lol

The game as boring as it can be is fun as hell sometimes.

btw, figures, I had a 1/2 of a day off yesterday and today off and the servers have been down the complete time. Never fails.