Welcome to the public version 1.51 of the BloodRayne 2 FSAA Patch.
New in this version:
- A new fix for the cutscenes.
There is a new option called 'LockableBackBuffer', that might help to some users.
If this option does not solve your problems with the videos, follow this procedure:
- Load the Configuration Tool (br2fsaaConfig), and go to the 'Cut Scene' tab.
- Click on "Install The NEW cutscene.dll"
- Select the external video player that you want to use to play the videos (I strongly recommend to use VLC).
- Select the path to your video player. The tool will try to find it. If you see a white text box, you must enter the path manually.
- Enter the params that your fav video players needs to start to play a video in fullscreen, and to exit after the playback.
- Click on "Test Configuration". You should see a video from the game.
- If you watched the video ok, click on "Write Configuration To Cutscene.ini"
- If you cannot make it work, click on "Restore The Original cutscene.dll"
I have rewritten the cutscene.dll again, and i hope that this time, it will work in more systems.
I'm working in the textures of the ACT2. I'm looking for artists to help me with this work. Alone, i'll need 2y to finish the BR2 HD project (maybe more). It's a titanic task.
With some help, i could be working more time in the shaders of the game, to add new effects (or in a SSAA mode for the ATi cards).
Please join & contribute.
Special thanks to the game developers & publishers (Terminal Reality & Majesco) for allowing me to release this patch.
Thank you very much & enjoy playing with Rayne !