Second Expansion for NWN2 have been released.
Also new patch, bringing NWN2 to version 1.21
Neverwinter Nights 2 Game Update 1.21
Patch Notes - November 5, 2008
• Item costs in the game should match the costs in the toolset.
• Party members that have wands with 0 charges will now attack and use spells normally.
• When dropping an item, characters will now use the appropriate "drop" animation.
• Fixed an issue with opening two bags at once. You will now only be able to open one bag.
• The tool tip for the Player Chat menu item will now say Player Chat.
• Fixed an issue that caused freecam (console command) to not work properly.
• Made several corrections to the Doomgude class description.
• Snake's Swiftness, Mass will now affect the entire party.
• Hellfire Shield should now play an appropriate sound effect when activated.
• Hellfire Blast should now play an appropriate sound when activated.
• The description of Hellfire Shield has been changed to appropriately reflect it is an Area of Effect shield.
• Weapon Focus: Warmace will now be available to all qualified characters.
• The ability score descriptions in character creation have been changed to be more informative and reflect changes to the game.
• Fixed an issue that was causing certain AI behavior feedback to be displayed, even after being deactivated.
• When the game is paused, a much more noticeable message is displayed.
• Aura of protection will no longer provide "No Stacking" feedback.
• Item costs in the toolset should match the costs in game.
• Changing checkboxes with multiple objects selected will no longer cause the toolset to crash.
• Changing dropdown lists with multiple objects selected will no longer cause the toolset to crash.
• Fixed an issue where resizing a creature may not have resized the collision spheres.
• Fixed an issue where the creature cache was not working properly.
• dropdowns generated from 2DAs will no longer start with the wrong row selected.
• Redesigned the fields associated with setting Tints to no longer be collapsed controls.
• Fixed an issue that caused light and sound spheres to not render at their proper size.
• Fixed an issue that caused ceiling tint changes to not show up in the toolset.
• Playable races now have a proper stealth animation.
• Added in the AI functionality from TonyK's AI.
• In a peer-to-peer multiplayer session, the hosting player may now unpause the game unconditionally.
• Added properties associated with the overland map, including camera positioning and the flag to mark the area as an overland map.
• Added camera positioning functionality settings in the area properties to support overland maps created by the community.
• Added a flag in the area properties to set an area to be an overland map.
• Added Campaign flags for Unrestricting NPC level ups (Lets them chose any class at level up)
• Added Campaign flags for Conversation Distance limit override.
• Added Campaign flags for Turn off party-control character swapping for dialogs on a global level.
• Added Campaign flags to enable Party Creation and setting what the size of the party should be.
• Added Campaign flags to toggle the new death system.
• PlaySound() now takes an optional parameter: bPlayAs2D. This parameter will default to FALSE. Setting this parameter to TRUE will force the engine to play the sound you specified as a 2D sound rather than 3D Positional audio, regardless of what the engine would normally do before.
• BeginConversation() now has a parameter that allows you to block the character's 'Greeting' VO from playing.
• Added a script function SetScrollBarValue()
• Added a script function SetPause()
• Added a script function GetPause()
Patch also includles first update to Storm of Zehir campaign
Storm of Zehir Bug Fixes (Spoilers beyond this point) <---highlight below if you want to see it
Storm of Zehir Campaign Fixes
• Fixed issues caused by escaping out of the conversation with Dall Nickleplate.
• Jan will now return to West Harbor after completing the quest "Whispers in the March."
• Characters will now scale appropriately when entering the overland maps.
• The quest "Under New Management" has been changed to require both of Port Llast's trade routes restored. This is stated in the new quest steps.
• Options to leave the Dusty Gnome Tavern have been added to Leilon's conversation.
• Transitioning to an overland map will force the player out of stealth mode.
• The amount of treasure has been reduced in the barrow.
• When attempting to rest on the overland map, with enemies nearby, a message is now sent to whichever character is currently being controlled on the Overland Map. Previously, only the first PC on the list could ever see the feedback.
• The chat log will now report "A nearby enemy interrupted your rest" if you cannot rest because there is an enemy near.
• When transitioning to the overland map from an encounter, players will now receive a warning indicating that characters in the "dying" state will die if they complete the transition.
• Improved the spawn behavior for the goodie system.
• Improved the selection of goods in Jacoby's store.
• Improved the selection of goods in the Nimbre Merchant's store.
• The quest "Seeking the Truth" will now update appropriately.
• On the overland map "Good things will no longer come to those who wait."
• Fixed an issue that was causing Haeromos Dothwintyl to have two hair styles at the same time.
• Made some adjustments to encounter factions on the overland maps.
• Removed a "phantom secret door" from "the cabin."
• Adjusted the difficulty of many encounters.
• The price to establish a caravan has been clarified so that it requires gold, not trade bars.
• Removed redundant options from the temple conversations.
• Escaping out of the conversation with Aruna will no longer make her hostile.
• The description of Fey Power has been changed. The feat can be taken at level 1, not level 6.
• The trade window will now display a message when you do not have any goods or resources.
• Manycoins Eramus now heals the entire party, not just the party leader.
• Increased skill check DCs in various conversations.
• The Adamantine Warhammer recipe will now cost the appropriate amount.
• Amulet of Health +6 recipe will create the appropriate item.
• The text for the Boots of Speed item recipe have been changed to match the actual requirements.
• The recipe for the Cloak of fortification +3 item will now use the proper ingredients and create the proper item.
• Armor Enhancement Recipes will provide the correct AC bonus.
• The Gauntlets of Ogre Power recipe will now yield the correct item.
• Made a correction to the description of the Headband of Intellect +2 recipe.
• Made a correction to the description of the Headband of Intellect +6 recipe.
• The cost of creating a Mithral Breastplate is now 2100 GP, instead of 5100GP.
• New enchantments will override old enchantments of the same type.