View Single Post
Old 11-19-08, 02:15 AM   #56
sammy sung

Default Re: Wrath of the Lich King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
No offense bro, but driuds are screwed in this XPac. I'm a frost mage, and ever since 3.02 hit I don't think I've ever lost to a druid other than when I get ganked with < 20% of my health.

It might be easy right now since you're ganking 72's, but once everyone hits 80 you're screwed bro. An 80 arcane mage could literally 3 shot you. PoM+AP+Pyro + Arcane Barrage + Fireblast + Arcane Barrage. That takes all of 4.5 seconds, and they're all insta casts. With lvl 80 PvP or Raid gear that's 20k worth of damage that you have no way of stopping.
I hate arcane mages,playing some bg's with my newly dinged 70 retri-pala alt that doesnt have much in gear yet,just the Crusader's Scaled Battlegear set with some epic items like the red belt of battle and merciless boots but not much in the way of resiliance ,perhaps 170 or so.They are completely hopeless with 3500 + crits killing me before i can say bubble.I didnt see mages on top of the damage boards before the patch/expansion but last night a mage on our side dealt 350 000 damage in a arathi basin loss,sure he was lv 77 but the #2 damage dealer was lv73 mage for the alliance side.

Seeing more and more of this,as you said you cant stop it,atleast not me because i cant get close enough for judgements/stuns/melee before they kill me.