View Single Post
Old 11-19-08, 11:47 AM   #58
Rakeesh

Default Re: Wrath of the Lich King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Wait till a DK gets the same level gear as you. My 64 DK dueled a drood and I ate him up. Oh let me corrupt your heals for you while my worms heal me. What? What's that, you want to run away? DEATH GRIP YOUR WUSSY ARSS! Get OVER HERE and take your beating.
I'm feral spec. I don't heal. I hit you when you least expect it, and you have no chance of seeing me until I hit you. Pounce > mangle > shred > tiger's fury > berserk > shred > shred > shred > shred. This happens in about 8 seconds and does upwards of 30k damage. More if omen of clarity procs. Even more if more than 30% of them crit. (Each shred will crit for 4k on plate btw, 5k on cloth.)

Or if I am feeling generous I can just play with you for a while. Pounce (4 second stun) maim (6 second incapacitate) bash (5 second stun) cyclone (6 second banish) pounce (4 sec) maim (6 sec.) None of these abilities share diminishing returns.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote