View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 08:52 PM   #85
Rakeesh

Default Re: Wrath of the Lich King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
We get to use Deep Freeze way more often than you get to use your trinket. Deep Freeze is on a 30 second CD.
I don't even need that much time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
You do realize that thanks to new talents, Cone of Cold now slows you down by 70% movement speed? IMHO Chilled to the Bone (another 10% movement reduction) was the biggest buff to frost.
And shapeshifting removes all 70% of it But all I am saying here is that your movement speed won't be fast enough for you to leave my melee range in any reasonable amount of time, whether I shapeshift out of it or not. I don't powershift unless I need to, and I don't need to powershift while my target is in my melee range, regardless of whether I have a movement debuff or not. And besides, being in cat form I am permanently at +50% run speed. I don't know how movement impairing effects subtract from speed buffs, but no matter how I can figure it I would end up with greater than -50% movement speed at all times.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote