View Single Post
Old 11-21-08, 08:18 PM   #104
sammy sung

Default Re: Wrath of the Lich King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK View Post
You don't mention your class, but if you're a paladin, spec holy, even if your holy gear sucks. You'd be pleasantly surprised how often you win battlegrounds just because you keep everybody alive much longer.

I always go resto when I want to farm honor points for exactly this reason. Pretty much every game I do as resto I win. Feral or balance I can do a lot of destruction, but things don't go nearly as well if everybody around me isn't staying alive longer. Going as DPS I only win about 50% or so of the games I do.

Yea this alt is a paladin but i was talking altarec valley only here wich gives me the needed tokens for the weapon i wanted ,there's just no way in hell to win against allys on AV playing 15v35 regardless of spec.Tables are turned on arathi and eye of the storm,sometimes on wsg aswell wich the ally-side doesnt play as much now,people are getting most of the achievements because of it (win in under 6 minutes,win 2000-0,win 3-0 etc etc)