Guru3D CoolIT Systems Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling
Advanced Liquid Cooling to the Masses for $79, I already have this kit here in the lab. And it's pretty unreal what CoolIT brings for a 79 USD product. The sample arrived really late though and with several NDA reviews I haven't even had the time to open up the package. Soon we'llr eview it though.
CoolIT Systems announces Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling (ALC) that offers the technological advantages employed by high-end liquid cooling solutions of superior performance, quiet protection and years of maintenance-free operation that cannot be achieved by similarly priced heat sink/fan combinations. The unprecedented integrated status display and controls provide users with the ability to easily switch between multiple operation modes satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for overclocking performance.
Domino’s Features and Benefits include…
- Simple Installation – Compact and light plug and play design with an innovative retention mechanism allows for quick installation into even the most crowded chassis supporting a 120mm fan. Domino ALC is universally compatible with Intel and AMD processors including Intel’s next generation Nehalem-based Core i7 processors
- Advanced Control and Configuration – Configurable options range from whisper quiet operation to extreme cooling for overclocking…all at the touch of a button. The micro-controller auto-regulates the system in all modes of operation to ensure continuous protection.
- Intuitive LCD Display – Conveys system status and issues a visual/audio alert notifying the user should the system require attention
- Whisper Quiet Operation – Allows gamers to hear their games…not the cooler
- Highly reliable – Advanced design and highly reliable components provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free quiet cooling
- Other Benefits – High efficiency design allows for minimal power consumption (8W max).
- Lightweight build places up to 70% less weight on the motherboard than heat sink/fan solutions thus removing risk of damage to vital components