Thread: Dear Juice,
View Single Post
Old 09-19-02, 12:19 AM   #15
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
as I understand Saturn has a long history (roughly two years) of bashing people who even mention 3dMark.
I can see how you might have received this perception because of that thread and I believe I had explained myself in it (as Matthy alluded in one of his earlier posts). You, Lord Duneguy were not part of this message board before the hack and before the conversion to the vbulletin system so I think you're being unfair with that comment.

All actions that are taken on this message board are done with consideration to the whole forum membership. You all are more than welcome to start another thread to discuss with Megatron and whomever you wish about the Radeon 9700 and 3dmark. As long as you can keep a civilized conversation without remarks like this:

Quote:
You, my friend, have what we call an inferiority complex. You see someone with the ability to prove you wrong with a simple statement, and suddenly the whole world is against you. Do us all a favor and get off your soap box, put the pipe down, grab a beer, and just relax for a change. Just because you don't have the cognitive capacity to get the upmost performance out of your machine, doesn't mean that the rest of us are cheating for understanding and embracing such a daunting concept as overclocking. Get a grip man. If I can break 10k with a Radeon 8500, and your only getting 11.7 with a 9700, there's something seriously wrong with either you or your rig (or both).
Then we won't have a problem. But should stuff like this happen, it (and you) will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. Like many of life's decisions, it's your choice, but be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote