View Single Post
Old 01-08-09, 09:28 AM   #121
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: Saints Row 2 Release date?

For the record I love Far Cry 2 and I love Saint's Row 2, both are great games, I am just saying comparing them to Crysis and GTA4 is fair and lets people know more about the games and whether they would like them, which is half the point of coming to a forum like this.

Anyway... screens I promised are below. The first screen is the config I currently use with the game, which gives me 25-30fps when walking around and is playable, I suppose. I still get random framerate loss when driving around fast or entering a new area, but since that happens with everything on low as well, I have decided it is the game code.

The game looks good on PC, especially since you can make it so crisp. It's a shame it has peformance issues. People who enjoyed San Andreas should certainly play the game though... whether that means better looking on PC with performance issues to solve, or worse looking on console with mostly good performance, is up to you.

Screens (note that these are jpeg conversions and do not denote the full crisp and vivid picture in-game):

I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote