- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Added initial support for PureVideo-like features via the new VDPAU API (see the vdpau.h header file installed with the driver).
- Added support for CUDA 2.1.
- Added preliminary support for OpenGL 3.0.
- Added new OpenGL workstation performance optimizations.
- Enabled the glyph cache by default and extended its support to all supported GPUs.
- Disabled shared memory X pixmaps by default; see the "AllowSHMPixmaps" option.
- Fixed an nvidia-settings crash when xorg.conf contains Device and Screen sections but no ServerLayout section.
- Fixed a problem parsing the monitor sync range X config file options
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports NVIDIA Quadro products based on the NV4x and newer
series of GPU cores. Older Quadro FX and Quadro NVS products are supported by the 173.14.xx
driver series, and Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics drivers. Please see Appendix A of the README for a list of which GPUs are supported.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 180.22
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log