View Single Post
Old 01-10-09, 02:43 PM   #41
ChaoticNick
o hai

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticNick
Default Re: EVGA GTX 295 Quad SLI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CainSyris View Post
Honestly, do you expect the eVGA salesman who sells everyone on how hot his rig is to tell people of problems with the hardware his employer's trying to peddle? I doubt they'd keep giving him the hardware if he started telling people about the problems he had (like the microstutter he mentioned above for hardware that was latest a long time ago). The purpose in his having the latest and greatest on an nvidia forum (perhaps THE nonofficial nvidia forum) is to sell hardware, not warn people off it...

I wouldn't expect to hear about problems until AFTER the hardware is out of date and long gone...

I'm sure the numbers being posted are fine though. For problem reports, you probably should look for other reviews from people who pay for their hardware and aren't paid by the people making the hardware.

Just to be safe.
I'm pretty sure he buys his own hardware...

Digg | Steam | Xfire
ChaoticNick is offline   Reply With Quote