View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 02:55 PM   #62
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: Red Alert 3 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH64 View Post
There is no comparison here. RA's videos and gameplay were light years ahead of RA3's despite how old it was.
RA3 is more like a Lego game with some pr0n videos thrown into it.
That's nostalgia talking... watch those scenes again on youtube, they're horrible really. Like a college drama project. At least with RA3 they're campy on purpose, which people seem to not understand, or not "get" what that means. The pic with the nightgowns is awesome because it's intentionally horrible.

Anyway...

Got the game off Steam and LOVE IT. Classic Red Alert gameplay and feel, in my opinion. I love C&C games because honestly I am a shallow RTS player... I like setting up a base, setting up defenses, then building as many of my best unit as I can and rolling over the enemy. That has always been what C&C is about and that is why I love it.

I honestly can't imagine a C&C fan going into this game and not loving it, but I guess that's me.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote