View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 08:15 PM   #22
Remmy1

Default Re: GTX 295 and Microstuttering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkout View Post
You're basing your decision on a guy who just registered on the forum this month and has one post?
LOL, I make it a career to come up with bizarre believable stories to try and mislead someone on if microstutter exists or not. (Sarcasm Noted)

Yes you're right, I registered today, just to reply to this thread. I don't want people making the same mistake I did and there seem to be some misleading posts claiming microstutter isn't a problem. I had never even heard of microstutter before until I tried researching the problems I was experiencing. I have a Core i7 system that is smoking fast and the dual gtx 260s (core 216s) in SLI were a sweet compliment to my rig...At least it benchmarked awesome. Unfortunately, the microstutter ruined my "very High" gaming experience in Crysis (and was noticeable in Far Cry 2 & Call of Duty as well) I ended up disabling SLI during most of my gaming. So I sold one of the cards and I still enjoy a sweet rig that games phenominal, it just won't score 25,000 in 3DMark06 anymore.
Remmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote