View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 08:26 PM   #24
Blkout
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 144
Default Re: GTX 295 and Microstuttering

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dude View Post
EVERYONE who uses multi gpu has microstutter, theres no way around it. some people just dont notice it. its no different than the 30 v 60 fps argument. some people just cant tell the diff between 30 and 60 fps. does that mean the difference isnt there? no.
Back to my point, if you can't see it, it doesn't matter if it exists, and please stop with you have eyes of an eagle and can spot it all the time.

You have an agenda against multi-GPU setups, you've made it quite obvious in most of your posts, in fact, that's all I've read from you. Why can't you just accept the fact that it's not as bad as it used to be years ago when multi-GPU setups were just starting out? It has advanced to the point where 99% of people don't notice it. Of course you just happen to be in the remaining 1% and seem to get-off on telling everyone else how inferior their eyes are compared to yours.
Blkout is offline   Reply With Quote