View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 09:10 PM   #26
m3dude

Default Re: GTX 295 and Microstuttering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkout View Post
Back to my point, if you can't see it, it doesn't matter if it exists, and please stop with you have eyes of an eagle and can spot it all the time.

You have an agenda against multi-GPU setups, you've made it quite obvious in most of your posts, in fact, that's all I've read from you. Why can't you just accept the fact that it's not as bad as it used to be years ago when multi-GPU setups were just starting out? It has advanced to the point where 99% of people don't notice it. Of course you just happen to be in the remaining 1% and seem to get-off on telling everyone else how inferior their eyes are compared to yours.
99% huh? mind linking me to the polls and studies that show 99% of people dont notice it? i have no agenda i just give out factual information. the fact here is that microstuttering exists on every multi gpu setup on the planet. i dont understand why u keep spouting the same "if u dont see it" line. as if no one in the world can see it and it can only be shown by frame frequency graphs. you seem somewhat disgruntled because you apparently have very poor vision? at least thats the vibe you give off when u go off on a tangent about eyes when i never mentioned such a thing.
m3dude is offline   Reply With Quote