Thread: Dear Juice,
View Single Post
Old 09-19-02, 02:23 PM   #17
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by LoRD.MuAD'diB
But it is something that's ongoing, at least by my understanding.
[soapbox]I believe I've pointed out previously that before this site was attacked and the forums wiped out that I couldn't even begin to count the number of threads that were posted in the video card, driver (and now current) benchmarking forums that related to 3dmark scores. I'll say again, it was unfair of me to come down on someone else for it, but I had simply become sick and tired of people asking about 3dmark. I know this will sound self-serving but I think I had expressed how a whole lot of people feel about that particular program. I'm of the opinion that it's useful for testing overclocking and stressing a video card subsystem, but the score is meaningless, especially since there are so many cheaters nowadays.[/soapbox]

Okay, I'm glad that's out of my system. I'm not going to talk about it any more.

Quote:
I hope that when all is said and done, none of you harbor any hard feelings towards me either.
We all appreciate the rational discourse that is taking place here. To be honest, when I read that Matthy had removed two of your posts, I was going to have the mods put you on our watch list. But since things seem to be working out well, this is not going to be necessary. I hope this matter has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction and we can continue in our dominance over Rage3D.

Peace.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote