View Single Post
Old 01-22-09, 03:49 PM   #29
evox
:3

Default Re: People who don't like Crysis Wars are poor.

Well ofcourse there are counter points to my statement. I must say, I haven't played Wars since it came out, so I know I am being a bit presumptuous with my statements. But its alright. The multiplayer was pretty okay for me, but nowadays I just stick to Team Fortress 2. Competitive Team Fortress 2 with friends is quite fun, so is stacking a server with your buddies and just shooting some sheet.

And, to be honest, I did alot of the "arsehole" things in Crysis. Me and a friend used to stack up and base-rape/spawn-rape with VTOLs, ofcourse it wasn't much fun when we were at the receiving end of it.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to say MP is a bad game, its just that when you compare it to the offerings, its not terribly appealing. And thats quite evident from the rather low playerbase. One of the most annoying things for me, in the original Crysis MP, was the constant kick outs by PunkBuster. I was unable to play the game half the time because PB was too nice to kick me out since I had X-Fire running.
evox is offline   Reply With Quote