View Single Post
Old 01-23-09, 12:47 PM   #34
J-Mag
Weapon of MassConsumption

Default Re: People who don't like Crysis Wars are poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Thats why I love games like TF2 and CS:S because sure someone can have a sniper rifle but if your good you can get to him aswell, hes never too over powered that the game becomes boring which happens with alot of open world games.
Yeah, I suspected that old school purists would never really get into Crysis Wars because of its similarities to the battlefield type games. However, I still think that Crysis is far superior to the fields in this regard because there are a variety of ways to avoid sniper fire: foliage, cloaking and speed.

Quote:
Then there are the vehicles... every open world MP game makes them way to powerful. in BF series you were just a speed bump to anyone in a vehicle and god forbid they have a plane... then your just ****ed.
Yeah, but in the BF series it was hard to retaliate because you aren't necessarily guaranteed a vehicle if other players are whoring it up. At least with Crysis wars you can just buy your own and even when playing instant action there's almost never a time when I can't find armor.

Quote:
But thats just my opinion, never liked the larger scale battles. Always liked the closer face to face battles. Man I LOVE CS:S Office... one of the best maps.
Just curious, but have you ever tried the smaller maps in Crysis Wars that are infantry only?
J-Mag is offline   Reply With Quote